CollectionYou can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers located in the United States. We may collect and store the following categories of personal information:
• e-mail address, mailing address and other physical contact information, and sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers (see below);
• transactional information based on your activities on the Site;
• shipping, billing, and other information you provide in the course of engaging in a transaction via the Site;
• correspondence transmitted by you to Popular Productions via the Site; and
• computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, IP addresses (see below) and standard web log information. Popular Productions does not purchase or otherwise obtain any supplemental personal information about you from any third parties.
Credit Card InformationPopular Productions may, in certain instances, collect credit card numbers and related transactional information when you engage in a transaction with Popular Productions via the Site. Popular Productions will use the credit card information only for purposes of processing and completing the applicable transaction, and the credit card information will be disclosed to third parties only as necessary to complete the applicable transaction.
Internet Protocol AddressesThe Site collects, or logs, certain other information that cannot identify you personally when you visit our Site. This information includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and your domain name. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by the ISP computer through which you access the Web and a domain name is the name of the ISP computer itself through which you access the Web. The site logs these IP addresses and domain names and aggregates them for system administration and to monitor the use of our Site. We use the aggregated information to measure the number of visits to our Site, the average time spent on our Site, the number of pages viewed, and various other Site use statistics. This monitoring helps us evaluate how our Site is used and continuously improve the content we provide. The Site does not link IP addresses or domain names with any personally identifiable information, which means that a visitor’s session will be logged on our servers but the visitor will always remain anonymous.
CookiesCookies are pieces of information that a web server may transfer to your computer through your web browser. When this information is stored on your computer, our system is able to recognize your browser and, in turn, customize web page content for you. We will not use any cookies to retrieve data from your hard drive or obtain sensitive information about you. When a cookie is set, your browser will check it for length, an expiration date, and where it originated. You can decide if and how your computer will accept a cookie by configuring your preferences or options in your browser. However, if you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to use certain of our online services or Site features.
Ways Personal Information about You Is CollectedPopular Productions may collect personal information from you in the following ways when you visit or use the Site:
• When you visit our Site, certain technical information (IP address and domain name) is collected by the Site. We cannot use this technical information to identify you personally.
• When you visit our Site, you may complete an order form to request information about Popular Productions or order products. When you complete an order form, you will be asked to provide Popular Productions with certain personal information, such as your e-mail address, mailing address and/or financial information (such as account or credit card numbers).
• The Site from time to time includes surveys that may be voluntarily completed by visitors or users of the Site. If you voluntarily elect to complete an on-line survey, Popular Productions will ask you to provide certain personal information (such as an e-mail address).
• Popular Productions also from time to time sponsors contests via the Site in which we ask visitors for certain personal information (such as an e-mail address) as a condition of participating in the contest.
• Popular Productions makes available to the users of the Site chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups. Users should understand that personal information disclosed in the course of using these community-based features will become public information. You should exercise caution, discretion, and sound judgment when deciding to disclose your personal information via a community-based feature on the Site.
Ways Information about You Is UsedPopular Productions uses your personal information obtained via the Site in the following ways:
• We use personal information obtained from your order form to fulfill orders placed by you via the Site and/or to provide you with information about Popular Productions. Financial information collected via the order form is not used by Popular Productions for any purpose other than completing the transaction for your order. If you do not wish to be contacted directly by Popular Productions to receive further information about Popular Productions, please contact us to unsubscribe from future notices or promotional announcements.
What Information about You Is Shared?Except as described below, the Site does not collect or compile personal information for distribution to parties outside of Popular Productions.
• We will disclose personal information to comply with valid legal processes such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, or to protect our rights and property. We will disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires such disclosure. Popular Productions also will disclose your personal information when necessary to comply with applicable laws, rules or regulations, when you have expressly consented to such disclosure, or when necessary to preserve Popular Productions’s legal rights in the Site’s content.
• Marketing. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize our services.
• You will not receive any contact from third parties outside of Popular Productions as a result of providing information to us.
Ways You Can Control the Information Collected about You• Mailing List. When you submit an inquiry, request, complaint, or comment to the Site, you have the opportunity to join our mailing list. If at a later time you wish to change your participation in our mailing list, you can unsubscribe to the mailing list by e-mailing us at our contact page. You will receive an immediate confirmation that we have received your communication.
• Updating or Deleting Personal Information. You may request Popular Productions to update your personal information collected via the Site or delete personal information previously transmitted by you to Popular Productions via the Site. You should be aware that it may not be technologically possible to remove or verify each and every record of information you have provided to us from our system. The need to back-up our systems to protect information from inadvertent loss means that a copy of your personal information may exist in archived systems. However, after receiving your request, all personal information stored in databases we actively use and other readily searchable media will be updated, corrected, changed, deleted or confirmed to you, as appropriate, as soon as reasonably practicable. Popular Productions will take all commercially reasonable steps to remove any personal information stored on our systems if you so request. If you would like to update information previously submitted to Popular Productions or request to have personal information deleted, please contact us.